Aputure LS 300x (V-mount) KIT
- The 300x is the first Bowens Mount Bi-Color light to be compatible with lensed optical modifiers like the Fresnel 2X and Spotlight Mount.
- The 300x’s ability to use lensed optical modifiers allows its CCT flexibility to be enhanced even further, by being able to output over 56,000 lux at 1 meter with the Fresnel 2X.
- The 300x is the first of many Aputure lights to utilize the expanded vari-white CCT range of 2700K-6500K, going beyond traditional bi-color.
- The 300x outputs reliable color with CRI and TLCI scores of 96+, a tungsten SSI score of up to 85, and a D55 SSI score of up to 74, competing with industry giants.
- The 300x also takes a note from the 300d II, by incorporating the same 360-degree adjustable handbrake locking yoke and silent, all-in-one control box design.
- The 300x now incorporates a new CCT control wheel with an integrated preset button, allowing users to fine-tune CCT in +/- 50K increments, or toggle between 5 common CCT presets (2700K, 3200K, 4300K, 5500K, 6500K) for quick accessibility.
- The 300x features two output modes: Max Output and Constant Output mode. In Constant Output mode, the luminance level remains uniform while changing the CCT output. Max Output mode will always maximize the output for the chosen CCT and dimming level, with the highest output range being 4000K-5500K.
- Like the 300d II, the 300x can also be operated with a single battery, up to half of its maximum output, or two batteries for full power*, all while accurately displaying remaining battery life. *Batteries that support 15A continuous discharge are recommended to power the light properly. *We recommend batteries that support 15A continuous discharge to power the light properly.
- In addition to the control wheels, the 300x can be controlled using Aputure’s 2.4G RF Remote system, the professional DMX512 standard, as well as the Sidus Link mobile app via Bluetooth Mesh.
- The 300x launches with 9 built-in lighting FX, such as Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, Explosion, and Fire, all with adjustable color temperature control.
- The 300x continues Aputure’s tradition of using the prolific Bowens-S Mount, making it a unique modular bi-color fixture capable of adapting soft light or hard light modifiers.
- The 300x joins the Sidus Link™ ecosystem, utilizing a Bluetooth mesh network to provide users with app control for up to 100 lights, up to 400 meters away.